Should BHVR combine 'We'll Make It' and 'WGLF'?...

...So WGLF actually has a purpose outside of point gain?

If not, what do you guys think they should add to WGLF?

Comments

  • more bloodpoint gain....

    bring back the 200%!!!!

    oh and maybe a killer aura reveal for the unhooked survivor. doesn't need to be for the altruistic one, the incentive is the bloodpoints, the aura would help the unhooked to not be tunneled

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    more bloodpoint gain....

    bring back the 200%!!!!

    oh and maybe a killer aura reveal for the unhooked survivor. doesn't need to be for the altruistic one, the incentive is the bloodpoints, the aura would help the unhooked to not be tunneled

    Unless BBQ is getting 200%, no but the aura effect is fine with me.

  • ...So WGLF actually has a purpose outside of point gain? If not, what do you guys think they should add to WGLF?

    Adding on to your idea:

    Any health states you heal while WGLF is activated will award a token.

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    more bloodpoint gain....

    bring back the 200%!!!!

    oh and maybe a killer aura reveal for the unhooked survivor. doesn't need to be for the altruistic one, the incentive is the bloodpoints, the aura would help the unhooked to not be tunneled

    The aura sounds great, but would make Brakdown half useless.

    Basically a sabo at the cost of a hook state lol

  • 100% agree, combine them

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    more bloodpoint gain....

    bring back the 200%!!!!

    oh and maybe a killer aura reveal for the unhooked survivor. doesn't need to be for the altruistic one, the incentive is the bloodpoints, the aura would help the unhooked to not be tunneled

    Why does the survivor need to know where the killer is just because they got a safe unhook? We're gonna live forever doesn't need anything added to it. You take to get rewarded for bolder play. It isn't meant to be the survivor equivalent of BBQ. If you want BBQ come play killer where it makes sense to have that sort of aura reading.

  • @AStupidMonkeyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/512182#Comment_512182

    Unless BBQ is getting 200%, no but the aura effect is fine with me.

    This childish behaviour. "muh he shouldn't get ice cream for free unless I get one aswell"

    200% ain't changing the match, so what's issue? This has to be coming from a straight killer main, because otherwise you would be happy for that while playing survivor.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/512182#Comment_512182

    Why does the survivor need to know where the killer is just because they got a safe unhook? We're gonna live forever doesn't need anything added to it. You take to get rewarded for bolder play. It isn't meant to be the survivor equivalent of BBQ. If you want BBQ come play killer where it makes sense to have that sort of aura reading.

    Tell me any other Bloodpoint enhancing perk that does not have a secondary effect.

  • @Hag_Main_Big_Brain


    Idk what this is. Cant delete that @ sorry hag main

    @HavelmomDaS1 the 200% was a thing... And survivors farmed each other

  • Sure, give survivors the 200% bonus back.

    I'm sure they learned their lesson and won't tear each other apart, like they did the last time.

    Otherwise I'll be enjoying the show.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Sure, give survivors the 200% bonus back.

    I'm sure they learned their lesson and won't tear each other apart, like they did the last time.

    Otherwise I'll be enjoying the show.

    @Tsulan

    They won't get anything if they tear each other apart because it only works on safe unhooks.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/512306#Comment_512306

    @Tsulan

    They won't get anything if they tear each other apart because it only works on safe unhooks.

    @NMCKE BT got them covered. They'll happily farm with it.

  • Those 2 perks combine to a 1 perk it will be good but it needs to be 200% of bloodpoints it needs to be back the reason is that ko matter youre playing good or nothing youll get less bp than killers

  • If BHVR are going to combine WMI with WGLF, they'll need to nerf WMI's healing speed bonus. Either make it +50% with the current time, or the current +100% for only the Survivor that gets unhooked.

  • Make it so that WGLF get a token for fully healing another survivor, on top of protection hits and safe unhooks.

  • @se05239 said:

    Make it so that WGLF get a token for fully healing another survivor, on top of protection hits and safe unhooks.

    @se05239

    Make WGLF and We'll Make It a single perk, plus your idea of tokens. We could have something very special after these changes! :)

  • As long as it doesn't remove We'll Make It as a Perk, and as long as the new We're Gonna Live Forever only has the boost for the next heal.

  • Sure, why not fusion DS, SC and Mom into a single handy perk. This way, survivors can finally use some other perks too.

    /S

  • @Tsulan said:

    Sure, why not fusion DS, SC and Mom into a single handy perk. This way, survivors can finally use some other perks too.

    /S

    Spotted the killer main. BBQ and WGLF aren't supposed to be the same but they are sister perks in a way they do a similar thing. I run WGLF a lot because survivor points are petty but I wish it would receive a buff. I liked the killer aura reading as it would help prevent tunnelling and makes sense in the perk > you unhook see the killer is coming back so no to take a hit or stop healing ect.

  • ...So WGLF actually has a purpose outside of point gain? If not, what do you guys think they should add to WGLF?

    In my opinion it would be a bit abuse.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Sure, give survivors the 200% bonus back.

    I'm sure they learned their lesson and won't tear each other apart, like they did the last time.

    Otherwise I'll be enjoying the show.

    They already do that with regular WGLF, nothing new...

    Its like wolves to a piece of meat, except the meats on a hook, so its basically wolves to a piece of meat...

  • If they would combine those two Perks, I would be happy, because I am using We Will Make It in every of my Builds. If they would than change the Healing and make it weaker, I would not bother with the Extra BP. If I want to get BPs fast, I play Killer, because BBQ-Stacks are easier to get than WGLF-Stacks, and the overall income is higher.

  • @Black_Fence said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/515991#Comment_515991

    Spotted the killer main. BBQ and WGLF aren't supposed to be the same but they are sister perks in a way they do a similar thing. I run WGLF a lot because survivor points are petty but I wish it would receive a buff. I liked the killer aura reading as it would help prevent tunnelling and makes sense in the perk > you unhook see the killer is coming back so no to take a hit or stop healing ect.

    @Black_Fence survivor points are only a petty if you don't interact with the killer. If you repair, unhook, heal, and get chased. Then you'll earn 50k+ points per match with WGLF.

    Or at least, that's what I make regularly as survivor.