Hair update for Laurie
Hey there Queen and Peanits, just wondering will the hair update come to Laurie's hair as well? I feel like hers needs a little tweaking for those fancy physics. Or are you being prevented by licensing
Thanks!
Hey there Queen and Peanits, just wondering will the hair update come to Laurie's hair as well? I feel like hers needs a little tweaking for those fancy physics. Or are you being prevented by licensing
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please! i main her .. i know she is a licensed charackter but please rework her hair. they dont look smooth ... it's a shame for her :/
They mentioned that they will be working on other survivors' hair as well.
Just didn't get to them this time.
But I wanna know if Laurie is included or not because of licensing.
Thanks for that though I didn't realize they said that