Freddy Players, Heads Up
I'll be posting this again when that PTB comes out unless someone else does it.
So I was going over the details about the rework again and I realized that they kind of carried over one of the things we really enjoy about him, kind of. So as of now we have 7 seconds until we fully appear and pimp slap Survivors and in that 7 seconds we can mind game players into thinking what direction we're going, they see you going left but then when invisible you got right etc. Well we kind of still have that, when Freddy gets closer to the player he blinks in and out until he's super close and always visible, it's the same thing but now it's determined by distance instead of time.
When that PTB comes out we need to jump in and see if we can still mindgame players with this function, can we figure out what distance we have when we're visible and invisible and once we have that distance is it set every time? Can we use that reliably to trick people? We don't have the Aura reading but if we test this properly we may still have his other best feature :)
#GetreadyforFreddy
Comments
Im kinda glad that freddy rework isn't coming out until the mid chapter for ghost face because we'll get the opportunity to try freddy with ghost face new perk that reduces terror radius mid chase which could actually be useful on freddy.
Wait it's midchapter?!?! I'm now happy I'm going to terrorize before rework
@TrueKn1ghtmar3 Oh yeah man! We still got time XD I'm going to make the very best of it before the mid-chapter.
So should we try to keep our platforms secret XD
I was planning the same, one last old school Freddy run of terror. ๐ To enjoy the good times and old power/combos/mindgames before the rework for better or...worse.
Lol im ready to try 0tr Freddy
lol i'm on PS4 right now, considering going PC during the Double xp weekend so I can slowly transition.
@TrueKn1ghtmar3
Lol looks like PS4 survivors gotta watch out
Actually his rework seems solid, with add ons he can slow everyone in dream world who are on gens, and with my 60 red paintbrushes survivors don't wake up from skill checks and they all start asleep. Meaning he is the only killer with a global gen slow down meaning ruin is an option, and imagine the slowdown stacking with ruin and thanatophobia?