Predictions about Ghostface viability after the ptb (poll)
Vote Now! [Viable] [Current Freddy tier] [Below current Freddy tier]
Vote Now! [Viable] [Current Freddy tier] [Below current Freddy tier]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those were really bad choices for a poll.
Just say:
Viable
Mid Tier
Low Tier
Shouldn't even throw Freddy into this, it just con volutes the results.
Whether they chose below or at Freddy tier that's basically all still saying they will think he's low tier but now you don't even have a mid tier option.
Mid tier is unviable?
Yes
For other games, no of course not.
For DbD? Absolutely.
He's going to flop.
I can't edit it now unfortunately and people already voted so I will keep it.
I agree. Even if they gave him the most optimistic of buffs I just can't see him reaching viability. Stealth killers just don't work at red ranks against competent survivors.
I want to believe he is going to be playable even everything is suggesting otherwise.
HOPE