Can someone verify if...
Alert hasn't been activating can someone verify if it works for them?
I'm on PS4 and it hasn't worked and didn't know if it was a bug or perhaps something else?
Thanks ❤️👍
Alert hasn't been activating can someone verify if it works for them?
I'm on PS4 and it hasn't worked and didn't know if it was a bug or perhaps something else?
Thanks ❤️👍
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on PS4 It works for me, but that was last night.
Just played with it and it worked for me.
It works well tonight on ps4. uwu.
I am not a ps4 player, so sorry to say this but alert could not have work depending the killer you verse (it didn't work on shape ew1 and nightmare).
What this person said. It only works on nightmare though if your also in the dream state. It's still information on who it is though.
Worked for me fine yesterday.
True , sorry i forgot to add it.
Here is the official source : https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Alert