My thoughts on Ghostface

You've probably seen this 1000 times already but I'm going to say it again, and I'll try to say it in the nicest way possible....he's a ######### cash grab of a killer. Devs, I love you guys and what you do for the game but, c'mon? What were you guys thinking when you made this killer? I've heard that his power is currently bugged but even then, a power that can be shut down completely by the survivors is not a good idea. Look at Plague!!! Survivors can just not cleanse and deny her her corrupt, but at least they're one shot and easier to track. But Ghostface? He's just a standard M1 killer. Current Freddy is better than him because at least Freddy has the slowdown and aura reading. What does Ghostface have? A lackluster ability that can be canceled by the survivors. Now, this ability sounds great in concept, but in reality, it's just not very good. Survivors are always looking around when on a gen, heck, even new players do that!!! What I'd suggest is making it so survivors have to stare or look at ghostface for a longer amount of time instead of one second, such as 5 or 6 seconds. I'd also buff the exposed effect from 20 sec to either 30 or 45 seconds, simply because most of the time you wont really get to down them before it runs out because of a loop. Either that or just completely take away the ability to break him out and just automatically get him out of his stealth after marking someone. These are my first impressions on the killer and what I'd do to fix him, I dont know if this would make him broken or not idk, but he really needs improving. Such a shame to see another horror icon be messed up so bad. Love the PGTW buff tho

Comments