What would be...
Your teachables? If you were in the realm of the Entity, what would they be? Mine are:
-Urban Immersion
-Pharmacy
-Hope
Based on my real life personality. You try.
Your teachables? If you were in the realm of the Entity, what would they be? Mine are:
-Urban Immersion
-Pharmacy
-Hope
Based on my real life personality. You try.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As in perks that already exist in the game, or like a fan created perk system?
@Shad03
Perks already in the game. Should've clarified.
EDIT: Typo
In that case:
Bond
Spine Chill
Unbreakable
Self Care.
Borrowed Time.
And Decisive Strike.
It's my personal, I'll help you, I'll help myself and screw this killer.
It fits me.
Mine are bc I have a habit of sneaking, I have a large first aid kit irl, and I'm quick on my feet.
Lithe
Urban Evasion
Quick & Quiet
Surveillance
Rancour
Save The Best For Last
I picked these simply because of two events that happened in the past.
Not gonna lie I came off off as a bit of a sadistic scumbag in those situations
Slippery Meat
Dead Hard
Leader
Sprint Burst
Borrowed Time
Empathy
No Mither
I am pretty altruistic and value other people’s safety over my own. Also my disability makes me walk with a limp and I know I would get downed in one hit.
Unbreakable
Iron will
Tenacity