The Freddy QoL change we need!

Wake other survivors up by slapping them!

Comments

  • I wish that was the way to wake each other up in the game too. Forget the alarm clock. I wanna slap the ######### out of the Dwight who keeps ######### up skill checks.

  • YESSSSSS.

    Or have traditionally kinder charecters do the whole clap and finger snap(claudette, meg, dwight, feng and Kate etc) with harder/harsher charecters having a big ol slap or two (david, nea, Jake, etc)

  • I would play freddy just so I could see survivors slap the ever-living crap out of each other.

  • I would love to see this when playing Freddy, and not generators being completed in high speeds while survivors are asleep

  • @fcc2014 said:

    I wish that was the way to wake each other up in the game too. Forget the alarm clock. I wanna slap the ######### out of the Dwight who keeps ######### up skill checks.

    @Maelstrom10 said:

    YESSSSSS.

    Or have traditionally kinder charecters do the whole clap and finger snap(claudette, meg, dwight, feng and Kate etc) with harder/harsher charecters having a big ol slap or two (david, nea, Jake, etc)

    I would even pay to have emote where I can slap other survivors.

    Failed that skill check? Bam!

    Unhooked in front of the killer without BT? Bam!

    Ahh sweet imagination...