Did some devs also hate legion
I have just watched demi's vid "Jeff is god" and he said something like "everyone hated legion, even some of the devs". Is that true? If it is that's actually hilarious. He even used this image.
I have just watched demi's vid "Jeff is god" and he said something like "everyone hated legion, even some of the devs". Is that true? If it is that's actually hilarious. He even used this image.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:^(
I've always loved Legion
Who is Demi? (serious question)
so U saying there on ea level of bad? cause that is anthem level bad if that’s true.
if it’s bad and u know it’s bad why release it
it could of been delayed.
A DBD youtuber :/
I'm sure at least some of them didn't like Legion.
Yes some of them were very against old Legion.
The devs are not one, monolothic being. Of course they each have their opinions. However, it would be unprofessional to come out and say something like "I hated Legion from the start. I told them this would happen."
That's a good way to, if not get yourself fired, show your boss and coworkers not to trust you.
They might even have to sign contracts saying they can't reveal things or share behind the scenes details.