What is The Most Replies You Have Ever Seen to a Post on This Forum?
I’ve only been here for one day tbh so the highest I’ve seen is about 50.
I’ve only been here for one day tbh so the highest I’ve seen is about 50.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guy callled friendlykillermain had this topic I think... "How long can we keep this discussion alive". A horribly spammy topic too.
Quality always beats quantity.
You are as honest as your username. TBH. :P
Ya, I didn’t realize that you could scroll down 2 inches and see a post with more than 50 replies. And I made my username before he even came out on the PTB as a joke. (Backfired horribly)
@George_Soros It's actually renamed now, and most of the spam was moved to Discord. So the place is pretty dusty.
I meant about you being here for one day.