Daily Auric Cells Raffle - No new winners?
There have been no announced winners for the past 4 days, anybody knows what's going on?
There have been no announced winners for the past 4 days, anybody knows what's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wrong. They already said PS4 players could win, they’d just get it when the update drops.
I noticed this also, I come to the forum daily to check.
Yes, they already said they hold the reward for winners on PS4 and XBOX so I doubt that it has anything to do with that. They would have known already that it will take some time for the updates to be released.
Maybe they're waiting for the past few winners to respond to the email saying they won?
/runs off to check email...
Damn
probably, and guess what
not one of them answered!
How do you know that not one of them answered?