https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66726/new-chapter-a-sermon-in-stone
Never! This thread shall stay on this page forever!
@CashelP14 said:Never! This thread shall stay on this page forever!
@CashelP14 said:
First of every month make a random comment on it then when you are bored lol
@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/515988#Comment_515988First of every month make a random comment on it then when you are bored lol
@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/515988#Comment_515988
I'll give this the thread the comment my chapter didn't get lol
Wow, thanks guys! lol
My chapter uploaded twice and for some reason you can't delete your own posts I guess idk
@DanDaMan223 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/516252#Comment_516252https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/515988#Comment_515988Wow, thanks guys! lolMy chapter uploaded twice and for some reason you can't delete your own posts I guess idk
@DanDaMan223 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/516252#Comment_516252
Yea I noticed because I commented on it lol was confused why I clicked later and didn't see my comment. Then I realised what happened.
@CashelP14 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/516618#Comment_516618Yea I noticed because I commented on it lol was confused why I clicked later and didn't see my comment. Then I realised what happened.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/516618#Comment_516618
The other one does still have your guys's comments on it and I've updated it with lore and your suggestions quite a bit :)
@DanDaMan223 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/516620#Comment_516620The other one does still have your guys's comments on it and I've updated it with lore and your suggestions quite a bit :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/516620#Comment_516620
Hey I do my best to give the sort of feedback I would like on mine lol good to hear that our feedback made a difference
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never! This thread shall stay on this page forever!
First of every month make a random comment on it then when you are bored lol
I'll give this the thread the comment my chapter didn't get lol
Wow, thanks guys! lol
My chapter uploaded twice and for some reason you can't delete your own posts I guess idk
Yea I noticed because I commented on it lol was confused why I clicked later and didn't see my comment. Then I realised what happened.
The other one does still have your guys's comments on it and I've updated it with lore and your suggestions quite a bit :)
Hey I do my best to give the sort of feedback I would like on mine lol good to hear that our feedback made a difference