Thick Blood Perk
Just thought I'd ask for this again. I'll keep asking until they give it to us (or fix No Mither).
Perk: Your blood is thick and coagulates very fast. You leave 50%/75%/100% less blood trails when injured.
Just thought I'd ask for this again. I'll keep asking until they give it to us (or fix No Mither).
Perk: Your blood is thick and coagulates very fast. You leave 50%/75%/100% less blood trails when injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fix no mither.
Honestly it's fine as it is if anything it just needs a quality of life change for example bonus bloodpoints or an increased reduction injured noises
Either way works for me. Increased noise reduction up to 100% works great, so I can drop Iron Will. Being one-hit throughout the match still hurts, but it's worth not leaving blood all over the place.
You have no mither for this. End of story.
Yeah, and you are Broken the entire game. NO, not end story.