Sexy
Okay I'm not into men below 5'7 but does anyone think they made ghostfaces model a bit on the sexy side. Like look at how he stands in the selection screen hahaha
Okay I'm not into men below 5'7 but does anyone think they made ghostfaces model a bit on the sexy side. Like look at how he stands in the selection screen hahaha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You must like Joey then from The Legion crew.
So your sexual orientation is determined by the height of an individual even if you can't see the face? Wanna date Bubba anytime soon? Boy is lonely in his basement.
Dark and brooding...I love him haha
XD lol
Uhh...okay...
Ok
local forum dweller becomes sexually attracted to local florida man on video game