Please consider making a Story Mode!

I'll pay for it no matter the price. This game would make an OUTSTANDING story honestly.

Comments

  • They'll be doing something similar with archives

    In these, you play the game like normal, except certain things you do will unlock story elements for each character.

    Probably as close as we'll ever get to a true story mode.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    They'll be doing something similar with archives

    In these, you play the game like normal, except certain things you do will unlock story elements for each character.

    Probably as close as we'll ever get to a true story mode.

    Yea I saw that on the stream. But a whole story mode has got to be worth it.

  • I would love something like that. Plz BHVR

  • I wouldn’t mind if it was dlc tbh, I’m surprised the game has done so well with only one mode.

  • That is essentially what the archives are. They're going to delve into the lore and backstory of the different characters while giving you objectives to do in-game.

  • @Peanits said:

    That is essentially what the archives are. They're going to delve into the lore and backstory of the different characters while giving you objectives to do in-game.

    I don't like knowing that you can only get more lore on the game by playing certain killers/survivors in certain ways


    for example, the stream showed "Trap a survivor in directly after they vault a window as The Trapper" will be easy in the low ranks, but beyond difficult in the higher ranks

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/509199#Comment_509199

    I don't like knowing that you can only get more lore on the game by playing certain killers/survivors in certain ways

    for example, the stream showed "Trap a survivor in directly after they vault a window as The Trapper" will be easy in the low ranks, but beyond difficult in the higher ranks

    Inb4 archives farming Archives off of the low levels because it's easy af.

    Time to rework all your killers.

  • @weirdkid5 Can't wait for the Ghostface challenges! /s

  • @Peanits

    That's good and no complaints so far. However we can't deny that a full story mode with the characters interacting and with actual scenes, is more exciting and preferable.