No new map?
So there is no new map with chapter 12?
I foolishly thought that the year 4 release schedule was suggesting that we would get 2 maps for chapter 13 and 15 and 1 for chapter 12 and 14 but in reality they are really suggesting that year 4 will only get 2 maps in total.
This is really disappointing. I look forward to the new maps the most.
Comments
I look forward to the maps a lot too. And considering the last DLC to have a map disappointed me I'm even more disappointed we didn't get a map.
No maps :( we need maps Devs! you have good artists, we ened more maps and more places
Is this the devs response to complaints about the Plague "only" getting a red forest map perhaps? Only 2 new maps per year now.
Correct, there is no new map this time. Two new maps and two map reworks are scheduled for year 4.
@NoShinyPony - Two map reworks is is interesting, two map reworks instead of new maps is hugely disappointing.
It looks like effort is now focusesd on Battle pass, Nintendo Switch and mobile.
Why do we need more maps?
Shelter woods,the swamp and corn maps are already beautiful enough!
Lets not talk about how well designed Haddonfield is!
/s
we need more maps because we get bored of the some maps, the same scene, we need variety....we need to be kept wanting, needing and playing.....if things go stale it's the same old same old
@Mushwin
<sarcasm mode>
Text
<end of sarcasm mode>
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Oh sorry i don't speak 1970's html :) LOL
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Didn't they say the map reworks will come with 4 variants?
4 badhams/ whatever the other map is?
Kinda like how we have 4-5 coldwind?
That would be 8-10 maps depending on if the existing layout counts in the 4 or not.
Edit: Found it 1 hour 30 minutes is the time
https://youtu.be/JyWcUp8RcSEMaps are good, but stop with the infinite plz, i rather we wait then more infinites
@Bbbrian2013 - I so hope that is correct. I feel so foolish thinking that we were getting two new maps in chapter 13, I'm wondering if they are being clever with words and we are sacrificing a new map for some randomness.
I'm especially annoyed that a map I really like is the first to be reworked. Badham with Trapper and Hag are wonderful.
more maps or i start a riot!
We saw on the stream that there was a "map guy". So I wonder if he got paid this month?