Is there a way to drop a survivor when you play as killer (PS4)
I play DBD on PS4, and was wondering if there was a way to drop dying survivors (or “dribble”) I was told you can press circle but it doesnt seem to work for me
I play DBD on PS4, and was wondering if there was a way to drop dying survivors (or “dribble”) I was told you can press circle but it doesnt seem to work for me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hold Circle, you can drop anyone that way but dribbling makes their wiggle bar fill up faster.
@ShrekIsHot alright, I’ll try that later. Thanks for your help!
You don't have to worry about it as much with the DS rework.