Survivors please stop:
Trying to loop nurse,hag and spirit.
Stop wasting pallets.
Learn when to leave your gen and save someone.
Stop opening the gates that I have at 99% when our teammate is on the hook.
Don’t ignore the dull totems you see.
If you wanna add something to the list than please do.
Comments
Running around someone who is hooked with the killer on you/running the killer to the hook then unhooking.
Crouch sandbagging injured teammates who are actively being chased at pallets
Hide inside the exit gates when the killer is not there/waiting for the killer to chase them out and someone is hooked/needs protection to get out. (No NOED generally too, if it’s NOED I’d understand...)
WASTING ALL THE PALLETS (I know you mentioned this but the emphasis, IS NEEDED. You can run a killer 2-3 times around a loop without getting hit if you watch them, it’s amazing. Do it. Do not throw it down when they’re 5 meters away and potentially a charged huntress or nurse unless you know what you’re doing, just... it’s painful to watch)
Not using LOS blockers on a Myers and running in a straight line from him ( I know this benefits me as a Myers main but seriously as a survivor I have looped many Mikeys while they are trying to tier off me, stalking is SUPER obvious, try crouching even if he’s close, bets are with that tier 1 lunge he’s literally trying to tier not hit and you’re wasting his time by LOS blocking, even by tier 2 some can’t live without that precious exposed. Also don’t go blind panic if he hits exposed, think rationally, put distance between you and him where possible and watch him closely, the amount of Myers I’ve had DC from my chases lately are incredible.)
This could go on forever... most of these are from recent matches.
Just stop running and stand still, so I can hit you.
Stop unhooking me right in front of the killer.