Splinter offerings
Just remembered they existed. Why are these things here? To eat my precious bloodpoints? I would be fine with them if they let you keep perks. How could we change these offerings?
First real post on the Forum.๐
Just remembered they existed. Why are these things here? To eat my precious bloodpoints? I would be fine with them if they let you keep perks. How could we change these offerings?
First real post on the Forum.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A way to try killers you don't own.
Pretty simple?
This is basically it. They're just meant to give you a way to try the different killers without needing to own them.
I love getting glass splinters to play Pig even though I already have her.
Maybe at rank 20, which is the intended audience I assume. Above rank 10, where survivors know what they're doing, what's the point? The game will be over in 5 minutes.
Hey, you do you.
He's being sarcastic.
I avoid splinters in the bloodweb at all costs. If they were free in the bloodweb, I might actually use them just to shake things up a bit.
what is the point of getting spinters for killers you already have, i hope they fix this
And you can't use your current perks?
Like...what? I'm going in with this killer that I'm not suppose to know how to use with no perks. ok.
Except, I own all killers and still get shards for LF, Meyers, and Freddy. All the time.
This is exactly my point.
Yeah, I've never understood this.
@Peanits Are you guy aware that some people who own the content still get splinters? I purchased Myers and Laurie with Auric Cells and I still get Black Splinters for Myers on all my killers.
@thesuicidefox
I know you. So we meet again.
I heard that they removed the Splinters offerings for unlicensed killers? I just wanted to try out now the Spirit and the Hag to see which one to get but I heard they removed such offerings? Whats the point to offer only licensed killers ? What happens to the players that want to try the unlicensed killers before they buy them?