Am i the only one whose like going to get both the switch and mobile ports of this/is super excited
Like i know there going to be subpar to the pc edition
and i know mobile controls without a controller are going to be weird if not really bad
BUT OH GOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SALT IN PUBLIC. Plus the ability to play comfortably in bed has me super hyped.
(Also super hopeful for cross play/at least cross compatibility so i can wreck as nurse on a mobile phone vs pc people. I'm a huge fan of minecraft and how its crossplay and while im not the biggest fan of fortnite i can respect it being crossplay as well.)
Comments
Yes, you probably are the only one.
welp
I'm really interested on how it will run on mobile. Nurse on mobile is going to be interesting.....
Maybe it will use phone's gyroscope for turning around?
360s IRL.
honestly could be a neat feature actually haha sort of like aim on a 3ds though they'll probably use a touch analog with the touch screen being camera/ tapping on a survivor being attack. though its a wonder how they'll do powers on whether it will be a button or different things for different killers (perhaps a tap to tp for nurse on mobile with a charge etc)
I'm addicted to that game, so the possibility to play it while on the toilet...
In all seriousness: Probably not. I play DbD a lot and have to draw the line somewhere.