Imagine pallet vacuum comes back

So, devs said they are going to change pallets. Less super safe pallets, therefore more pallets in general.

Now, I'm a bit "afraid" that they go hardcore with that and make all pallets like ultra unsafe, survivors start complaining a lot (especially with the pallet hitboxes) and devs respond with pallet vacuum to compensate.

Just imagine that for a moment. What feelings are going inside you?

Comments

  • Won't ever happen

  • @Madjura said:

    Won't ever happen

    People really like u in partys right?

    "IMAGINE"

  • All they're changing is the routing around the pallets. But by increasing the amount of pallets in exchange for decreasing the ease of avoiding the killer, they're actually buffing survivors although I doubt they realize that. More pallets means they're easier to find and extend the time they can delay the killer. The visual they gave is most likely inaccurate, but if it's a sign of things to come, it'll end up doubling the number of pallets in the game.

  • I'll have to put my pizza down and turn off the tv to pay attention finally.

  • I would Mori myself...

    And switch back to Jeff because survivor just got that much easier.

  • Freddy = counter to pallet trolls <3

    But as for unsafe pallets with broken hit boxes, imagine if pallets where as unreliable as Head On is. Nobody would play this game lol.

  • @DoubleTap said:

    Freddy = counter to pallet trolls <3

    But as for unsafe pallets with broken hit boxes, imagine if pallets where as unreliable as Head On is. Nobody would play this game lol.

    They are.

    Getting hit after dropping down a pallet is fun and fair.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/503532#Comment_503532

    They are.

    Getting hit after dropping down a pallet is fun and fair.

    Getting hit after they're down shouldn't happen. (and it doesn't except for extreme lag scenarios).

    Getting hit during the drop animation is intended gameplay, just like getting hit during medium vaults. It even matches the darn visuals.

  • I was a killer main without ruin or noed (usually purple ranks back then) when pallet vacuum and infinite sprint bursts were a thing so I'd get used to it I reckon. I'd probably main Huntress again, though.

  • @Dehitay said:

    All they're changing is the routing around the pallets. But by increasing the amount of pallets in exchange for decreasing the ease of avoiding the killer, they're actually buffing survivors although I doubt they realize that. More pallets means they're easier to find and extend the time they can delay the killer. The visual they gave is most likely inaccurate, but if it's a sign of things to come, it'll end up doubling the number of pallets in the game.

    I interrupted it as they were changing pallet spawns. Not adding more. I guess we'll have to wait and see.