Unfair Matchmaking
How can this be fair:
I, as Rank 13 Killer, go against Rank 2, 4, 12 and 14 Survivors?!
The last two are OK, but the first? This happened to me multiple times lately. It can't be that you have to face so much more experienced players. I know this can happen sometimes when playing late but not this often. And these games were at about 8-9pm not 1am or something like that.
Doesn't happen as survivor that often though. Maybe once every two or three days.
Comments
@LapisInfernalis SWF... i dont know what bE did with the rank adjustment for swf, but its done poorly.
I had a game, where rank 16 killer had to face ranks 2, 8, 15 and me (solo)... like, c'mon... it wasn't fair at all.
The easiest solution imo would be to create a match in favor for the highest rank... will it work tho? No.
@LastShoe Even if.... the MM should calculate the average of all ranks (normally it does) so in my example it should have been a rank 8 killer.
I played 4man swf yesterday and it happened some similar too. We were 2 rank 7, one rank 8 and a rank 14. We had a rank 15 killer, but in one other match we had a rank 4 killer.
Maybe there are not enough high ranked killers for all Survivors?
@LapisInfernalis I'm not surprised considering what ######### you have to deal with on higher ranks... Also you can't play certain killers because they are trash against good survivors.
@LastShoe That's right. Only Nurse and Billy. Sometimes Spirit, Myers and Huntress. But boring. Always the same.
I'm so glad the devs want to fix this.