Dead By Daylight is comming to GAME PASS for PC?
This month is available for Game Pass in XBoxOne but I want to know if PC players will the opportunity to play it in game pass for PC.
I want to play against players of XBoxOne.
This month is available for Game Pass in XBoxOne but I want to know if PC players will the opportunity to play it in game pass for PC.
I want to play against players of XBoxOne.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I cant see how as its for Xbox subscribers and it would mean crossplay which isnt in the game.
not is a cross play because if u play in Game Pass servers are from Microsoft.
So, with Dead by Daylight is coming to Xbox Game Pass PC soon ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3f7Npv9R0M ), i have some questions. I currently play this game on Xbox One and:
Thanks for the answers!
Your progress isn’t going to carry over.
Oh. 😕
Even if i use the same gamertag on both platforms?
@CrazyFred_ You'll also be playing on the Microsoft servers, not the Steam servers.