Red By Daylight. Are There Anyone Same with Me?【video warning】

Cant bear it any longer.

I ve already faced red ping for months, all players located in my area also.

Devs can you just have some temple sollution? Or intro the Dedicated Server into Public Testing?


heres a video bout that.

---

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54272278/

---

Maybe after 20 times trying I could find one lobby with yellow ping

Comments

  • Cant wait any longer. I ve already face red ping for months, all players located in my area also. Devs can you take it into public for testing?

    I'm sure they'll retest it in the next ptb because they said it would be a work in progress that's slowly introduced so they can figure out how much they can handle and what the overall result of having servers would do to the game

  • @LPS11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/65761/noticed-the-dedicated-server-is-about-to-introdued-in-public-version

    I'm sure they'll retest it in the next ptb because they said it would be a work in progress that's slowly introduced so they can figure out how much they can handle and what the overall result of having servers would do to the game

    I ve reported this for half a month. And the Devs just ignored me.

    Dont quit understand why