Ghostface and lockers
Dear developers, have you thought about giving Ghostface the opportunity to hide in lockers? I think that would be very cool.
Dear developers, have you thought about giving Ghostface the opportunity to hide in lockers? I think that would be very cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg that would be all kinds of hilarious. It'd be a Killers version of Head On, the only difference being that it'd work where as Head On clearly doesn't.
I’d love for this feature to be added, but they might be saving it for a boogey man killer. Also, head on totally works, I used it four time today effectively and escaped three of those games.
If he gets inside a locker it better be for a good reason, otherwise that ability would be useless.
Maybe when he enters a locker he phones a random survivor and reveals his aura for x seconds, the survivor gets a ring tone to know he's being observed.
That would be useful, but it's just a thought. I doubt the devs give him the ability to hide in lockers...