Pig cosmetics
Hi dudes.
Any idea when the Pig cosmetics are being released?
Cheers.
Hi dudes.
Any idea when the Pig cosmetics are being released?
Cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My guess is when Ghostface chapter comes out or slightly after that.
So 18th
Either right before the Ghostface release or right after, if I had to assume. :)
Ok cheers.
Calling it now: The Pig cosmetics will be in the battlepass, in the final tier, and will require a stupid amount of grind to get
@Madjura it will probably only be on the paid track
Yeah...I used my monthly 1100 allowance to get that natty new Clown skin. But I really want those Pigs, and the upcomig Huntress and Wraith skins are awesome too.