2.0.0 (2)

well this...this is just I don’t know weather to call it unfair or a legit ######### up but day by day ps4 players grow more and more ravenous until we simply cannot wait another day if this update doesn’t come in the next two days I’ve lost all hope for it being this year Bvhr this is a complete ######### up like come on now then there’s Sony, sony oh Sony what can be said but they being well you know the rest. Like we just want the clown and Kate we want cat nea, doctor in a suit, plant hag etc etc point here being Bvhr need to fix these bugs in the 2.0.0 patch and Sony needs to stop being jackasses and approve the update 

Fin

Comments

  • ThePloopz said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    At this point both sides are to blame now.

    Both sides have always been to blame lol

    True, we won't hear nothing for another week too.

    I want it to be known it has been 18 straight days of bhvr having no news when it comes to the update on ps4.
    It’s disgusting 
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    It was on this day Sony knew it had ######### up
    
    
    
    Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.
    

    I’m pretty sure by they fixed the bugs 

    They’d then need to send it in again, and restart the whole progress from square one. The issue was probably the disgusting frame rate, which for sure took AT LEAST a few days to fix.

    Who do you feel is to blame for this incredible [BAD WORD] up of a update

    Sony a bit, BHVR more, but both aren’t to blame that much. It was probably the infamous lag on this update that made it fail. That’s what happened last time Sony said no. The real menace is dat spaghetti code

  • @RSB said:
    The procedure in Sony looks differently, than on XBOX, or PC. Sony checks if the updates have bugs, because they do not want to release a buggy updates for their products, they care about the quality. It seems like BHVR had multiple bugs in their updates, and Sony rejected them.

    At least I think that it is the reason.

    You might be right, cus there's lot of bugs in terms of the frame drop

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    It was on this day Sony knew it had ######### up
    
    
    
    Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.
    

    I’m pretty sure by they fixed the bugs 

    They’d then need to send it in again, and restart the whole progress from square one. The issue was probably the disgusting frame rate, which for sure took AT LEAST a few days to fix.

    Who do you feel is to blame for this incredible [BAD WORD] up of a update

    Sony a bit, BHVR more, but both aren’t to blame that much. It was probably the infamous lag on this update that made it fail. That’s what happened last time Sony said no. The real menace is dat spaghetti code

    Yeah 
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    It was on this day Sony knew it had ######### up

    Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.

    Exactly

  • What is when the update not coming before the event started? Is this fair? :angry:
  • If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?

    They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

  • @KING_DEDE said:
    If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?

    They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

    At that point I say we deserve auric cells as compensation not to sound entitled or anything 
  • KING_DEDE said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?

    They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

    At that point I say we deserve auric cells as compensation not to sound entitled or anything 
    True. When do we start the raid? You should make a post about this
  • @TeambossFlozeassured that the update will be on July 3rd. Another bait?

  • Im just saying

  • @KING_DEDE said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?

    They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

    At that point I say we deserve auric cells as compensation not to sound entitled or anything 

    They can keep their rip off cells.

  • You’re right I should Because this is unreasonable 
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    You’re right I should Because this is unreasonable 

    If not cells, AT LEAST shards. We being unable to get and save those as of now.

  • If I were to raid both their Twitter would anyone here join me?
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    If I were to raid both their Twitter would anyone here join me?

    My heart is out to whoever runs their twitter, they have to deal with so many people who are annoying, can’t read, ######### and moan, etc.

  • I'll honestly probably grind for the DLC now. I will wait a good amount of time until I spend anything on the cells.

    I was completely patient for 2 weeks. I got fairly ancy a few days ago, and since the 26th or so I've been mad about it.

    It's fine. Life goes on right? So I don't want to hear that deflection liberal trash from people that already have it.

    Why is it taking so long? Have they failed? Once? Twice?

    At this point I feel like they just don't really care about console/PS4 users.

    PS4 getting this long long awaited 4 month update should be priority and we should have more info on why we don't have it.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    If I were to raid both their Twitter would anyone here join me?

    My heart is out to whoever runs their twitter, they have to deal with so many people who are annoying, can’t read, ######### and moan, etc.

    Like seriously, how many times are they gonna ask about penny wise, they literally put a clown in the game now ######### up!

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    If I were to raid both their Twitter would anyone here join me?

    My heart is out to whoever runs their twitter, they have to deal with so many people who are annoying, can’t read, ######### and moan, etc.

    Like seriously, how many times are they gonna ask about penny wise, they literally put a clown in the game now ######### up!

    Yeah, the millennials wanted the new version of Pennywise in the game so badly. So glad they went with an original clown.

    I do however want the Ghostface character in the game at some point.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I'll honestly probably grind for the DLC now. I will wait a good amount of time until I spend anything on the cells.

    I was completely patient for 2 weeks. I got fairly ancy a few days ago, and since the 26th or so I've been mad about it.

    It's fine. Life goes on right? So I don't want to hear that deflection liberal trash from people that already have it.

    Why is it taking so long? Have they failed? Once? Twice?

    At this point I feel like they just don't really care about console/PS4 users.

    PS4 getting this long long awaited 4 month update should be priority and we should have more info on why we don't have it.

    Good for you i'm with you but have been on that train for 2 weeks now.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I'll honestly probably grind for the DLC now. I will wait a good amount of time until I spend anything on the cells.

    I was completely patient for 2 weeks. I got fairly ancy a few days ago, and since the 26th or so I've been mad about it.

    It's fine. Life goes on right? So I don't want to hear that deflection liberal trash from people that already have it.

    Why is it taking so long? Have they failed? Once? Twice?

    At this point I feel like they just don't really care about console/PS4 users.

    PS4 getting this long long awaited 4 month update should be priority and we should have more info on why we don't have it.

    Good for you i'm with you but have been on that train for 2 weeks now.

    Next stop hopefully update town
  • The worst thing is that we can write here and it will not do anything, Devs will not get interested in it or write a single word. There will be no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. All they can do is we are in the certification process and we do not know when the update will come out.
  • The worst thing is that we can write here and it will not do anything, Devs will not get interested in it or write a single word. There will be no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. All they can do is we are in the certification process and we do not know when the update will come out.
    This thread isn’t really for that purpose so much as it is for ps4 people to voice their frustrations with waiting for 2.0.0
  • I still think they owe you guys an explanation at the very least.  Maybe we will see that tomorrow, but not holding my breath for it.
  • KING_DEDE said:
    The worst thing is that we can write here and it will not do anything, Devs will not get interested in it or write a single word. There will be no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. All they can do is we are in the certification process and we do not know when the update will come out.
    This thread isn’t really for that purpose so much as it is for ps4 people to voice their frustrations with waiting for 2.0.0
    I play PS4, I also voice my frustration. I meant that it is a closed circle. In my opinion, if there are people who voice their dissatisfaction and there are so many, someone should do something about it and not just sit quietly in their corner. That's my frustrations.
  • @Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    The certification process doesn't take 4 weeks. There had to be bugs in the first 2 attempts and thats why Sony send the update back to Bhvr.

    So playstation was cuasing the bugs or what do you mean?
    Everything was fine on PC and xbox

  • KING_DEDE said:
    The worst thing is that we can write here and it will not do anything, Devs will not get interested in it or write a single word. There will be no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. All they can do is we are in the certification process and we do not know when the update will come out.
    This thread isn’t really for that purpose so much as it is for ps4 people to voice their frustrations with waiting for 2.0.0
    I play PS4, I also voice my frustration. I meant that it is a closed circle. In my opinion, if there are people who voice their dissatisfaction and there are so many, someone should do something about it and not just sit quietly in their corner. That's my frustrations.
    What are you suggesting 
  • @Master i mean that there had to be bugs in the PS4 update. That's why Sony send it back. It's bhvr's fault
  • @Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

  • Master said:

    @Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

    The Update wasn't sent back to Sony because of the microtransactions. It was send back because of a console breaking bug or Sony didn't like the performance and the devs somehow weren't able to fix it..
  • Master said:

    @Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

    No they rejected the certification because they kept finding bugs in the patch 
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Master said:

    @Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

    No they rejected the certification because they kept finding bugs in the patch 
    That's why it's bhvr's fault
  • @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?
  • @ThePloopz said:
    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

    I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

  • Master said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

    I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

    So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?
  • @ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

    @ThePloopz said:

    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

    I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

    So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?

    My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

  • SPaefgen said:
    We’re waiting for 4 weeks now. This isn’t fair anymore. Every morning, every hour I’m looking at the forum and their twitter page. No update. It’s hilarious that Sony is too dumb to bring this update. They lost me and many other players, playing this game so far
    Why would Sony put something on their servers if it’s not stable and doesn’t meet requirements? 
    How are people this desperate for a bloody clown?
    who cares, half of the people whining haven’t even bought the DLC that’s out now so what is the difference!!!
  • Paddy4583 said:
    SPaefgen said:
    We’re waiting for 4 weeks now. This isn’t fair anymore. Every morning, every hour I’m looking at the forum and their twitter page. No update. It’s hilarious that Sony is too dumb to bring this update. They lost me and many other players, playing this game so far
    Why would Sony put something on their servers if it’s not stable and doesn’t meet requirements? 
    How are people this desperate for a bloody clown?
    who cares, half of the people whining haven’t even bought the DLC that’s out now so what is the difference!!!
    I’m mad but I have the saw chapter 
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

    @ThePloopz said:

    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

    I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

    So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?

    My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

    Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

  • Master said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

    @ThePloopz said:

    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

    I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

    So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?

    My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

    Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

    No no don’t try to put it down to that because before he said that you said nothing of the sort
  • Master said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

    @ThePloopz said:

    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

    I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

    So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?

    My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

    Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

    Hex pc master race has activated token count 1
  • Jack11803 said:

    @Noodle said:
    To be honest you guys probably don't want to get it at this point because when it does come out the game is going to break. PC is having FPS issues since the patch dropped for certain killers and on Xbox the patch has made almost half the killer roster completely unplayable due to frame drops and freezes. When it comes out on PS4 I doubt we'll fair much better in terms of performance. We'll probably plummet hard just like Xbox and we won't even get to play the new killer let alone killers like Doctor, Nurse, Freddy, etc. due to the frames dropping and the game freezing/crashing. This patch just killed performance on all the platforms.

    That’s caused rejection from Sony before, only institutional lag pa4 ever had due to bugs was unhook lag rubberbanding, which didn’t always happen, and in the testing, probably couldn’t get tested with their industrial power connection.

    We have in fact, with huntress, got a patch a few days later, but I’d much higher quality. Everyone was complaining “oh no! My FPS! Oh no, my data!” And I’m just like, “PS4 baby!”. Be glad it was rejected honestly. I know I am.

    ^This I’d rather be able to play it fine now , than get the update and be frustrated af not able to basically play it appropriately. I will wait for you update! But I still want it. 
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Hex pc master race has activated token count 1
    Damn and we still need four more to kill these mother #########. This perk needs a buff.
  • fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Hex pc master race has activated token count 1
    Damn and we still need four more to kill these mother #########. This perk needs a buff.
    Can’t make it op otherwise they will cry
  • Surely Sony doesn’t make Devs start the whole process over again for bugs?! That’s complete bull. There must be a quicker route if you have deadlines. I don’t believe it has to start ALL over again. They should be able to fix the bugs then hit their deadline. If they make them do it all over again.. screw Sony. 
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Surely Sony doesn’t make Devs start the whole process over again for bugs?! That’s complete bull. There must be a quicker route if you have deadlines. I don’t believe it has to start ALL over again. They should be able to fix the bugs then hit their deadline. If they make them do it all over again.. screw Sony. 

    They have to restart because of spaghetti code. A very ######### method of coding (that DbD uses) that basically means any change can mess up something unrelated. It’s sad the devs haven’t decided to revise the code of the game yet

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    Surely Sony doesn’t make Devs start the whole process over again for bugs?! That’s complete bull. There must be a quicker route if you have deadlines. I don’t believe it has to start ALL over again. They should be able to fix the bugs then hit their deadline. If they make them do it all over again.. screw Sony. 

    They have to restart because of spaghetti code. A very ######### method of coding (that DbD uses) that basically means any change can mess up something unrelated. It’s sad the devs haven’t decided to revise the code of the game yet

    How do you think “fixing” sound makes the perk left behind trigger with everyone alive? Spaghetti code

  • No. I understand what you the mean, the code is awful, but surely they don’t make them start all over again in a huge que for certification. Microsoft put it up a day after an issue was found after BeH fixed something. 
1 2 3