What would be an acceptable price for you for the premium track on the Rift?

I'm kind of assuming it's going to be $20 but that might be too expensive for me. I definitely wouldn't pay anything over that price point, that's for sure.

Comments

  • I'm personally unlikely to bother with it unless there's more in play then cosmetics. As for cost, I'd be surprised if it was more then $10. They know this isn't a really popular idea. Making it too expensive will kill any chance they have of making it work.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    Geez lol

    @SenzuDuck

    @George_Soros

    Like I said All my Numbers are estimations and, Steam has different prices because of Steam Summer Sale which is obviously on going.

    And Never ONCE did I say Devs making money is bad.

    I said it is idiotic to make a small bit of code $15.

    I said they would still make their money if it was $1.

    So if I am an Idiot for making Logical Estimations then so be it.

    You both don't have to be super toxic about it.

    All I did was put estimations of everything. You being extremely toxic about someone trying to spread logic and reason on a thread by using Estimations should be looked at by a Moderator like @Peanits , because you calling me an Idiot is extremely toxic and uncivil on a forum that obviously says "What is your Reasonable Price" and obviously in all my posts I put estimations together to make a reasonable argument based on my business knowledge.

    I EVEN Stated that a $1 Transaction on mobile could be a great business decision. Since Thousands of players would try out the Mobile Version. And a battlepass could start that.

    And like I stated in my last post don't be toxic because It is MY OPINION. and You have yours. You obviously won't change my opinion because I obviously put logic and reasoning in mine.

    All you said was a Screen shot of DLC that is probably on the Steam Summer Sale. That was your logic POV.

    And in the next post I made replying to that I explained why your points are soooo Wrong.

    Because logically $1 (Like a McDonalds Value Menu) would bring in more people and more money especially if there is word that a Battlepass is in this game which is a GREAT business decision.

    I never wanted to start a fight but obviously you guys can't make a reasonable civil discussion without calling me names and/or being toxic towards me because you are used to the " $15 Fortnite Battlepass "

    And tbh I want to encourage the devs to make each pass 1 Month each so they can get more money from the dollar heck I even stated they could make it $1.99 so they can tax your transaction and make even more money which helps the company and The Devs.

    My point short: Don't be toxic on the internet, Provide accurate Logical and reasonable numbers of why it should be... (Insert Price Here), Have a CIVIL CONVERSATION.

    So I don't have to ask Peantis to read your comments that are obviously are toxic and targeting me for me voicing my own opinion on the matter.

    I honestly can't take you seriously, how can someone try so hard to appear smart yet get everything wrong?

    Not a single thing is on sale right now for Dead By Daylight, the entire price, all DLC + Game = £79. Converting that (Which you told me too, despite me already converting it last time is 101$). You're literally doubling the price of everything for no other reason but to push your own agenda that the game "costs too much".

    Not only that but you're also LATE to the game, you aren't forced to pay for any of the content to play it, and all original characters can be earned through play time, something new players will find out very quickly.

    ADDITIONALLY - The numbers for the player base over this weekend were VERY HEAVILY INFLATED DUE TO IT BEING FREE FOR A WEEKEND.

    Steam_E4sll4GC7a.png

    Oh look, we're back to 22K people playing, funny how the game being free to play for a weekend triples the player base. But of course, Mr Business Major Michael seems to think that's irrelevant. I'd say 99% of people don't buy DLC for games they can only play for 3 days.


    Your estimations are grossly exaggerated, none of it is based on facts or evidence, and if you think $375K is a lot for a company that has 500 employees and has a minimum hourly wage of 12.50 CAD, 9.30$ you're grossly underestimating the costs of running a business.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504878#Comment_504878

    I honestly can't take you seriously, how can someone try so hard to appear smart yet get everything wrong?

    Not a single thing is on sale right now for Dead By Daylight, the entire price, all DLC + Game = £79. Converting that (Which you told me too, despite me already converting it last time is 200$). You're literally doubling the price of everything for no other reason but to push your own agenda that the game "costs too much".

    Not only that but you're also LATE to the game, you aren't forced to pay for any of the content to play it, and all original characters can be earned through play time, something new players will find out very quickly.

    ADDITIONALLY - The numbers for the player base over this weekend were VERY HEAVILY INFLATED DUE TO IT BEING FREE FOR A WEEKEND.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/744/BS8BR0PDZ3DU.png

    Oh look, we're back to 22K people playing, funny how the game being free to play for a weekend triples the player base. But of course, Mr Business Major Michael seems to think that's irrelevant. I'd say 99% of people don't buy DLC for games they can only play for 3 days.

    Your estimations are grossly exaggerated, none of it is based on facts or evidence, and if you think $375K is a lot for a company that has 500 employees and has a minimum hourly wage of 12.50 CAD, 9.30$ you're grossly underestimating the costs of running a business.

    image.png

    Sure right... Like i said on My profile don't tag me if you are going to be toxic.


    EDIT: Also, You say we should support the devs yet you follow up why we shouldn't... Welp..

  • + Steam Prices are different from Console and Mobile. And most of the Players on Console bought DLC. Supporting the Devs. And here's the thing... $1 is affordable to all... and you want to complain ironic.


    EDIT: that's why I said it was Estimations. So now stop tagging me and move on.

  • I personally have no interest in it at all and wont be buying but If the skins in store are anything to go by It'll probably be expensive.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    + Steam Prices are different from Console and Mobile. And most of the Players on Console bought DLC. Supporting the Devs. And here's the thing... $1 is affordable to all... and you want to complain ironic.

    EDIT: that's why I said it was Estimations. So now stop tagging me and move on.

    Plus...

    $375K x 365 Days

    = 136.87500 million US$ Per Year

    WHY WOULD THEY MAKE $375K A DAY EVERYDAY? LOOOOOOL


    Why estimate the price of game + dlc when you can literally go to the store and see exactly how much it costs for all of it, which you seemed to think it is over double what it costs.

    At this point you have to be a troll.


    Edit: Of course you'd remove the bit where you say they'll make 375K a day every day for an entire year.


    Mr Business Man Michael

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504961#Comment_504961

    WHY WOULD THEY MAKE $375K A DAY EVERYDAY? LOOOOOOL

    Why estimate the price of game + dlc when you can literally go to the store and see exactly how much it costs for all of it, which you seemed to think it is over double what it costs.

    At this point you have to be a troll.

    LIKE I SAID $200+ ON CONSOLE STEAM CAN BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT IS A DIFFERENT PLATFORM.


    Why_DbD_Doesnt_Need_a_Battlepass.png

    These are the prices ON CONSOLE.


    ALMOST $200


    COUNTING THE AURIC CELLS PACKS.


    I am only estimating based on console pricing. But then again Acuric Cells might help push that $101 on steam to close to $200 that is why I estimated the prices.


    Now like I said stop tagging me and move on. Geez man.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504981#Comment_504981

    LIKE I SAID $200+ ON CONSOLE STEAM CAN BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT IS A DIFFERENT PLATFORM.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/374/X0RM93WZI9MG.png

    These are the prices ON CONSOLE.

    ALMOST $200

    COUNTING THE AURIC CELLS PACKS.

    I am only estimating based on console pricing. But then again Acuric Cells might help push that $101 on steam to close to $200 that is why I estimated the prices.

    Now like I said stop tagging me and move on. Geez man.

    Auric cells are optional, you don't need any of them to play the game, so you're still being incredibly misinforming and pretending everyone buys 8K worth of shards lmao.

    Absolutely hilarious.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504993#Comment_504993

    Auric cells are optional, you don't need any of them to play the game, so you're still being incredibly misinforming and pretending everyone buys 8K worth of shards lmao.

    Absolutely hilarious.

    So I'm guessing you won't stop tagging me and move on to another thread and are ignoring me to stop.


    Okay...


    Uh...


    *Starts to Ignore Cause I already Proved my points like 600 Times on this Topic Alone*

  • 1000 shards

1 2 ›