Kao's Thoughts On Live Stream

Ok so about ghostface. I'm guessing he'd be SLIGHTLY above LF, Trapper etc for a few things that guy SPECIFICALLY took time to mention. If a survivor notices you for 1 sec, power lost. Why? Uh... Ok lol. Now, while he's crouched, he moves full speed. NO WAY they let that stay. He mentioned SPECIFICALLY these *may or may not* (we know they will) be adjusted. That there reminds me of what they did to plague. Mid tier killer, but with the speed nerfs... Killed.


I'm still scared for Freddy. Nothing is SET in stone for him yet. I have a feeling he may become stronger, but harder due to second chances for survivors. From what I'm hearing, it'll be even easier to wake, nothing about his current debuffs/tracking, etc. That has me worried. I mean he sucks, but if played a certain way, can be very rewarding. We will just have to see.


As far as my challenge to @Peanits, I will suspend it for now. I told you if Freddy was nerfed, we'd have to battle til the death. As of now, I can't confirm so you may live until the rework can be tested.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Comments

  • I would like to see that battle :P

  • It looks like waking up will be easy, but he can still attack you even if you're awake now remember, being asleep will probably only make you susceptable to his dream powers. They did confirm the action-speed reduction will be gone, but they didn't mention his tracking.

  • @BlackMercury said:

    It looks like waking up will be easy, but he can still attack you even if you're awake now remember, being asleep will probably only make you susceptable to his dream powers. They did confirm the action-speed reduction will be gone, but they didn't mention his tracking.

    they said you had to be inside freddy's terror radius for 60 seconds to be put into the dream world so unless you love tunneling and or is really bad at chases you wont have many people in the dreamworld... ever since it getting removed on hook will surely still be a thing. (It's not set in stone i know just voicing my opinion :P)


  • Ok so about ghostface. I'm guessing he'd be SLIGHTLY above LF, Trapper etc for a few things that guy SPECIFICALLY took time to mention.

    Starts giving his thoughts*

    Everyone reading "Kao's Thoughts on live stream"

    -Who?

    https://youtu.be/IAC7Ztu1Hao?t=39


  • That's Lord Kao to you. I'm a terror on DBD. Read my steam comments! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ