Ghostface...
Overall, his perks seem underwhelming except one but thats alright since most perks for both sides aren't that great. And Ghostface as awhole seems pretty nice, a power with 0 TR, 4 second stalk to 20 second expose, removes red stain, element of surprise. These all seem very nice but I think what will kill this killer is that if a survior looks at you for 1 second it removes it?!! Why?! There are four surviors and one killer why does 1 second from any survior cancel his power? It might make his nice kit useless! I hope these values are changed in the PTB to maybe 4 or 5 seconds. But 1 second?!! I can flick my camera at Ghostface and he is finished why?
Comments
Totally agree. Don't like his perks either, but agreed his power is nice. I just really hope they remove the whole survivor spots him thing.
Exactly, removing it would be even nicer. But I doubt they'd go that far, but I mean atleast increase the time you have to look at him 1 second is obsurd
Perhaps if they start moving while looking at you, to confirm it's a spot instead of just looking around.
Yeah allowing survivors to control a killers power is just not a good idea.
I agree that it sounds not too good on paper. But we'll get a PTB first and the amount of seconds for an action is something that can easily be adjusted, if there is indeed any need.
I mean. If they've spotted you then they've ALREADY removed your power. Since your power is stealth.
So long as it doesn't remove the mark from an already marked target and it doesn't count then entire Suv FoV then I'd say it's fine.
Also remember that his power canceling like that has minor detection elements, since if it starts to drain then A: There is a survivor nearby and B: They have line of sight with you. Conclusion: There is no obstruction between you and a survivor. So if you spin around looking for them you should see them.
I can already see the complaint threads about OP SWF groups that have 1 survivor always stalking the killer. Just to make sure, that he always has a terror radius.
Oh lord I hadn't even thought of that, yea this spotting and removing of the killers power needs to be removed :/
If this goes to his live version I most definitely wont be playing him. Being knocked out of your power for a survivor looking at you for one second?! That's ridiculous. I know it's probably so you cant keep putting the exposed status on survivors while chasing them but Any survivor? that's stupid. SWF are going to have so much fun taking this killers power away.
As for his perks, 2 are useless and the generator one is maybe useful in a gen stopper build but even then not worth a perk slot imo.
Yea, I agree 16 seconds isn't much for getting a hook. Even then its gens surviors aren't working in :/