So just dced
I have just dced from a match and it wasn't cos I was salty because I was doing quite well. But a particular glitch happened to me where when a survivor threw a pallet down on me I glitched inside it and couldn't move. What's going on has anyone else had this happen I will try and upload pictures as well.
Comments
Here is the picture
sorry but i have gone through worse glitches....is this just a covery story? o.O tell before told?
I couldn't do anything apart from spin in a circle. So what was I suppose to do. I aren't one of the general quitters who will quit all the time, I believe that will be the very first time have dced and it wasn't because I was salty or whatever.
Okay i have been stuck in trees before.....and stuck on things as both survs and killers....usually survs know this and let you get hit points....
These survivors persisted to gen rush I was Freddy so they couldn't see where I was either no one was on the dream world, it wouldnt have mattered anyway because as I said I could only spin in a circle and that was it. I did message them all in the end after I ended up dcing and apologising for me dcing. I will be reporting the glitch to devs.
I used to get stuck in trees as killer but I would just wait it out so people could do their thing. I like to think of myself as a little bit smarter Rocky Balboa.
worst thing is to dc no matter....i have been a blown fat ash and couldn't see anything.....but i kept on....no matter anything keep on, ust dc...esp with whats coming
Yeah well it was really annoying at the time and I have never experienced a glitch before so I kind of rushed to decide what to do. I have sent a a ticket to devs and I have let them know that I ended up dcing.
i think you can escape it by grabbing a survivor off the pallet when they vault it. that would teleport you to one side and your free to move again.
i might be wrong though...
@Heroiq that would be the case when they are healthy. if they are injured, you should have no problems grabbing them.
this would require the survivors to be nice and willing to help you though, soething i wouldnt bet on...
I got stuck in a locker once.
Could only just see the inside and stuck in place.
Yea, I had the exact thing happen to me. Were you on The Game and by the basement stairs?
@douggie123
@Heroiq i dont know how this works exactly, this hasnt happened to me yet.
however, i do remember a video of someone getting stuck and then freeing themselves by grabbing a survivor off the pallet...
Yep
Literally the exact same place as me. See here for some evidence to see if yours matched:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64984/stuck-inside-a-pallet-as-killer
Yep exactly the same
DcEd = Dwight Carefully Escapes Death (by glitching the killer)