Good job devs!
Congratulations devs!
I’m really impressed with your progress and the Freddy rework looks great also can’t wait for more lore. ( also great job on the livestream btw)
I can tell this is gonna be a great year. ;)
Congratulations devs!
I’m really impressed with your progress and the Freddy rework looks great also can’t wait for more lore. ( also great job on the livestream btw)
I can tell this is gonna be a great year. ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too! but please get the devs mugs i wanted and i am soo sure i mentioned about the design your own clothes competition lol