Did I hear this right?
I swear I heard them say they had 30 moderators, and earlier I heard they had around 3 map designers. If this is true... #########?!
I swear I heard them say they had 30 moderators, and earlier I heard they had around 3 map designers. If this is true... #########?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most moderators are volunteers, they moderate forums and steam forums for FREE.
I'm pretty sure some of them will handle bans as-well, they are NOT PAID.
This.
They had a registration for it awhile back, but I didn't think much about it.
@FireHazard @SenzuDuck Okay that actually does make sense, thank you for clearing that up. But still, only 3 map designers? That is shocking.