The most important question about Battle Pass/Rifts...
Will they have the "fortnite" thing.
You buy the premium pass, play it enough giving you the "special currency" allowing you to buy a pass for next rift.
Will they have the "fortnite" thing.
You buy the premium pass, play it enough giving you the "special currency" allowing you to buy a pass for next rift.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they said you can earn it with shards. I could be wrong tho :P
They said "play time", not exactly shards. So I think the shards is a possibility, but not a guarantee.
That basically answers this thread i think right? Buy it, play it, buy another one because of playtime??
@Visionmaker
They said no pay to win, so I don't see what they mean by that.
Do they mean like, the skins in-general? Or the pass itself?
@Milo I think so. If you look at the leaked images of the Battle Pass that dropped a while ago, it had iridescent shards in it as a reward. If the Battle Pass is purchaseable by shards, essentially buying one BP will help you get the next one.
Or you can unlock it through "play time", whatever that means. Either way, hopefully it is feasible to obtain as a free/base game player.
@FireHazard They said that the Rift/battle pass rewards will be skins and that the pass is not pay to win.
But... Why not just get the Skins in the Actual store... and just earn them legitimately without wasting money or shards on 1 week of cosmetics that you have to play everyday to earn...
reference of why I said it's a waste of money and or shards:
So if a battle pass is only $15 and Ghostafce is like 7.99 or 4.99 then you would have paid $200+... And $15 of that $200 would be a waste...