Just asking, wanna see his crow memes on live
my day is completely ruined and my dissatisfaction can not be described
I haven't cried this much since the Hindenburg exploded.
Boohoo
I think he mentioned in a post a few days back that he wouldn't be on there and would be helping mod chat.
Someone's gotta do the job while everyone else talks and parties. :(
Best I could do was the shoutout. But don't worry. He will hunt your dreams with bad jokes and crow memes.
@not_Queen said:Best I could do was the shoutout. But don't worry. He will hunt your dreams with bad jokes and crow memes.
@not_Queen said:
I must say, this stream was amazing.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my day is completely ruined and my dissatisfaction can not be described
I haven't cried this much since the Hindenburg exploded.
Boohoo
I think he mentioned in a post a few days back that he wouldn't be on there and would be helping mod chat.
Someone's gotta do the job while everyone else talks and parties. :(
Best I could do was the shoutout. But don't worry. He will hunt your dreams with bad jokes and crow memes.
I must say, this stream was amazing.