Legion Builds

Comments

  • Thanatophobia, Sloppy, Ruin, and either Bamboozle or Fire It Up.

    The first three are essential in helping keep pressure as Legion, I would also suggest bringing the blade add-ons to keep Thanatophobia longer in play.

    Recently, a lot of people have noticed Bamboozle and Fire It Up affect Pallet Vault speed, which is great, as Legion’s current vault speed isn’t the greatest.

    Cooldown add-ons are also essential to Legion, so remember to bring one of those. :)

  • For slowdown the game?

    Sloppy, Thanthobia, knife + any addon. Any other 2 perks work great.

    Hex perks?

    Third seal, Ruin(of course) NOED, maybe huntress or DevourHope

    Meme?

    Insidious, thanta, knockout, MYC. And just camp the hook or slug if needed. Any addons work.


    Fool around with various perks, Legion can use other perks besides ones i listed, see which ones work for you.

  • I'll name the perks I use and give an explanation as to why I use them


    Thanatophobia

    It slows the game down just a little, with all survivors injured it adds about 12 seconds to a gen which can make a small difference. It also slows down healing which is how I use my Legion, stall the game.

    Sloppy Butcher

    Combined with Thanatophobia this perk can make healing go up 41% longer. So instead of a 20 second heal time you get 28.2 seconds. This helps delay the game A LOT if survivors heal, if they don't heal you have Killer Instinct. Which now you have an exact location of a survivor and they're insta down.

    Monitor and Abuse

    Shrink your terror radius when out of chase and increase it when it chase, this perk is literally perfect for The Legion. And as stated before, if survivors don't heal you have a tracking ability that pinpoints the exact location of survivors 38m away. I see this as a must have for Legion

    Blood Warden

    This perk is very situational and very fun to use. Most of the time when I see it in use survivors tend to body block for each other to escape. With Blood Warden you can now injure every one very quickly thats body blocking and most likely down them, very situational but very rewarding.

    or

    Save The Best For Last

    STBFL is very good on Legion since you can gain stacks very quickly. This can work with Franks Mixtape as well because you give them less time to mend, and you gain a stack. You also don't have to worry about hitting your obsession as you gain stacks in no time.

    That is the build I mainly use for Legion, how ever there is another one that can be quite fun.. and very annoying to Survivors. I don't need to explain.

    Dying Light

    Coulrophobia

    Sloppy Butcher

    Thanatophobia

    Survivors now heal 112% slower with the full effect in play. Make sure you bring Iridescent Button and a Mori. Because then your terror radius is map wide and Coulrophobia comes into play.

    Hope this helps

  • Deerstalker, Third Seal, Knockout, Infectious Fright.

    Use Lery's offering.

    Enjoy the postgame salt :)

  • The "I'm 115% killer build"

    Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury

    Add-ons: Cooldown, Blades, Iri Button.