Predator on Spirit?
Wasted or useful?
Wasted or useful?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its up to you as there are plenty of useful perks for Spirit that are not "meta"
Stridor, M&A, Whispers, Enduring&Spirit Fury combo.
I've heard people say it's more disorienting than without.
I wouldn't use Predator. Just try to learn how to follow "normal" scratch marks. That way you don't waste a perk slot for a perk you don't rly need. And actually it is not that hard if you play a few games. I also would say that the sound is way more important than scratch marks.. but with the sound issues these days spirit gameplay can be awful tbh.
Not really.
A side note though: I think Predator should be given an extra effect to make scratch marks much more visible during EGC. That would make the perk a little less trashy.
Waste.
The majority of your reads aren't from scratch marks.
Predator... its just shooting at your own foot... this perk actually reduces amount of times when you see scratch marks on the trees/walls.
The perk honestly needs buffs still.
What it should also do is increase survivor footstep sounds when running and walking.
Now increased survivor sounds, THAT would have some potential.
Similarly how I think the survivor equivalent Lightweight should quiet running and walking footsteps.