Gen in corner of map!!

When I was playing in the backwater swamp as Hillbilly I saw the aura of a Gen in the corner of the map. It was in a very OP position. There was a long log that you could vault and run around for ages as a survivor. Since I was Billy it was easy to end the chase, but with other killers, (like leather face), it will be hard to get a hit on the survivors.


Has anyone experienced this as killer or even survivor?

Comments

  • I've had one that was stuck in one of those brick side walls on the swamp with legion, like legitimately stuck wedged up against the wall behind the killer shack only one side of the gen could be touched. I didn't even see it until last survivor stand off (this was back just before EGC) and I was just looking around.

    Not in a broken position to defend per se but very broken in general.

  • I didn't realize that log was such a safe place. I should practice looping there sometime.

  • Yes, yes you should. The shack is next to it too.

  • That's actually a good gen for killers...