Is this a Reportable Offence?
Context, it was a pig that was crouch camping the basement. He complained about being Gen Rushed and I said that he was gen rushed because he camped the basement in crouch. He then sent this message which I feel is beyond toxic. I don't mind you insulting me but my mum? I was just wondering if it was reportable and if anything will come about it if I report it?

Comments
It is reportable. And chances are they will get banned once you send this to the ACM.
It is reportable, yes. All you would need to do for this is report in-game. That'll save the chat logs and all the information we need to handle the report.
Thanks for that. I wasn't rude in my chat at all so I was kinda shocked when I read what he put!
Visit here for more details on the report system.
Here’s the support website.
Hope this helps!
Killer:Camps basement
Survivor:Does gens
Killer:
Has MYC.
Camps.
🤦♂️
Add that BBQ to myc he practically could have a 1 hit killer with map info
nvm.. but they got tons of points.. so I don't get what people are complaining about when it comes to how the killer played.
"Piss in here grave."
Grade A student right there.
Yes it does.
They said we gen rushed and I pointed out that it was because she was camping the basement so people did gens.