DC's in games
As a simple question. Why ? I mean I get why some survivor dc ( I am killer main rarely play surv ) , I never do it (reason Killer main don't give a ######### if I play like utter trash) but isn't it unfair that as killer player you can depip if 2 survs dc at the start of the game because I dunno, you hit 2 lucky hatchets or god forbid it you down them with other killers.
It's so bad atm, survs can DCwithout any problem but the one who suffers the most is atleast how it is atm with the dc's those people who are left in the game.
So I show you my idea to fix it ! *drum roll*
The extraordinary new dc rule! Well not really a rule just a system that if someone dc's the rest isn't ######### in the arse. You receive 25 % of emblem progress and bloodpoints for every DCed survivor as killer and as remaining survivor, the chances that someone depips because of some ######### surv get's massivly lowered, for the killer if he dc's the survivor gets a pip and 50 % of the points, onto the points he already collected, I think you still can double pip but you pip one safe so that the game doesn't depip you because someone else doesn't wanna play anymore!
Comments
And I know dedicated servers are coming but still, this would be helpful even then so the people how are in the game don't get punished for playing and are rewarded for staying !
Personally, I think it would be enough if everyone would get at least a Black Pip when one or more players DC.
So the Killer cannot depip when the Survivors DC and the Survivors cannot depip when other Survivors DC or when the Killer DCs.
Seems fair for both sides not to depip when a survivor or even the killer DCs.
Why survs DC? Because they think the game is not balanced: moris, campers, omega-blink, some addons, tunneling. They do it to punish the killer for it and not let him gain the hooks. I think the solution is to balance the game, but the easiest way to remove DC is make DC=3 hooks of this survivor (no penalty for killers). This way you won't see any DC, but more hook suicides.
"Because they think the game is not balanced"
They all think this because they only play one side and have no idea what they're talking about. They think if they went down it's because of imbalance and not just because they played bad. Zero responsibility on themselves.
"I think the solution is to balance the game"
The problem is this means moving the balance even further from where they want it to go.
Well there is only one problem if you not Mori, Camp, Tunnel, play Nurse there should be no DC, also I play on most Chars not the best Add Ons until I reach a high rank and thanks to dc and the lack of fun in the game atm thanks to those I don't reach thoseso I play on Billy Grey Add Ons and on other like Huntress ( since I suck on her ) only the Green and one Yellow Add On at max, on Freddy I play good Add Ons thinking about it yeah Survs should DC against me