######### kinda lazy content? (REDACTED)
Everything I said previously is REDACTED this stream was great y'all aren't lazy like I expected congrats heres to year 3 and hopefully many more.
Everything I said previously is REDACTED this stream was great y'all aren't lazy like I expected congrats heres to year 3 and hopefully many more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean if its good then good but until now it just looks like a bunch of lazy cash grabs
its almost like they couldve made ghostface chapter 13 with a non licensed survivor and map
It's probably too expensive.
Ghost Face is more iconic anyway. We don't need another generic neighborhood map.
They could've done another indoor map like a highschool since indoor maps are pretty nice. Plus it couldve been non licensed
They haven’t even announced everything yet why don’t you wait and see
I mean 99% of it has been leaked. If they announce new unleaked stuff that are actual good things then ill gladly delete this post
We got a cinematic to accompany our new ghostly overlord. That's pretty cool, imo.
@Jake_Parks_prince
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSIU0DMA_Cwokay that was good ill give you that. But I mean pretty much everythings been leaked
Thats not actual content...we got a cinematic for Kate too
The stream doesn't happen until Friday... we don't know what all we're getting.... GTFO!
What will you do when they show only 98% of the stuff has been leaked? Hmmm
If the freddy rework manages to only be 1% of the content announced then that would be quite the large amount of content.
So they can release ash and nobody says a word and all is well but when they release ghostface they're automatically lazy they can't win with y'all tbh
Does kinda suck no triple blood points no event to earn free cosmetics or free cosmetics for being around for 3 years just ghostface, freddy rework which may or may. not suck and a battle pass that majority dont want