Ghost not until June 18th? Yikes

Happy to hear a release date. That is nice... I was really hoping for him to be out before then. I mean middle June is what makes sense and what I thought would happen, but it's not a full thing, which I'm okay with.

I was really hoping he'd drop Thursday somehow OR... 1st week of June. It's all good though. Glad he's coming.

Comments

  • That is the Tuesday closest to the anniversary. Though I think a release on the 11th would have been nice too.

  • Wait, all this 3 year stream stuff tripped me up. The anniversary isn't until middle June anyways. It makes more sense now I guess.

  • That's exactly what I expected , mid June. I personally don't have a problem with it.

  • @TheShape78 said:

    That's exactly what I expected , mid June. I personally don't have a problem with it.

    Yeah man, I totally forgot about the actual date this game came out on PC 3 years ago. It's still a heavy wait from now.