So GhostFace is a Paragraph...
The thing is, that leaves more time for the devs to do other things. Could there be a boatload of balance changes this coming patch?
The thing is, that leaves more time for the devs to do other things. Could there be a boatload of balance changes this coming patch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we have infinite loading screens and game crashing fixed first ? :)
*shrug*
Now I don't want to spill any beans, but I would highly recommend watching the stream this Friday for the map rework bit.
Can we assume that Ghostface and Ash will replace one chapter or will there be a new chapter coming soon? @Peanits
Hmm... Map reworks ya say?
noice.
@Peanits Interesting... ๐ค
I assume the roadmap will give us an idea of when to expect a new survivor/map ๐ค
Map reworks though hmm ๐ค
@drunky26 Let me explain why some of these are not patched
The people at BHVR has no idea what is causing these to happen, you cannot patch this if you don't know what is causing it
You saw nothing!
Don't say it out loud it will jinx it!
I hope we're getting more maps per realm. Sucks how unique realms like Gideon Meat Plant and Mount Ormond Resort only have one map to them while Coldwind Farm has 5 maps.
1 Haddonfield, 1 Meat Plant and 1 Hospital map is ALL we need of those horrible "tilesets" (killer main), personally I'd even say 1 is 1 too many ;P
Naturally I can't confirm anything that has not been announced, so I cannot say whether or not a full blown chapter is coming soon.
Please let your colleagues know that it would be appreciated if you'd stick to the established terminology of Chapter vs. Paragraph.
^This needed to be said. ^
@ASpazNamedSteve I fixed it
Now, not wishing to steal anyone's thunder, but I could SWEAR there was a post, just after the "leak" where the guy who had been promising an announcement, confirmed that this would be a killer, map and survivor... damned if i can find a link to it now though ...
You're right, he did indeed say that. Not sure if the post got deleted or not though.
Super disappointing. So where's Chapter 12? Every Chapter since the beginning of this game came with a Killer, Survivor, and a map...
What are they going to reveal in the Year 3 livestream that we don't already know?
This needed to be said. If this Chapter sets the precedent for Year 4's release format, I and many others are going to be super disappointed. I usually give the developers the benefit of the doubt so part of me is holding out for a real Chapter next month, but I know that isn't going to happen.
Year 3 struck a great balance between new content and bug fixes/balance changes. If the format for Year 4 is Paragraphs every 3 months I hope you guys really double down on bug fixes, balance updates, and adding great new features like the Endgame Collapse.
New map supermarket with parking and a lot of cars! ;-)
"totem is in the fruits session" lol
It would be so cool if yall let us purchase and play Ghostface like yall did with Ash. No ptb just hey its available go play it.