Just how much do devs hate killer? Here's how much..

My killer progress has been erased multiple times, and each time they "refund" far fewer blood points than I previously had. They wipe my perks, my addons, and my offerings. Goodbye party streamers, goodbye ultra rare addons.

Comments

  • Is it just a killer thing? Or is it a complete steback in save data?

  • Well if you weren't a one sided main, you'd lose your progress on Survivors as well. Your point really doesn't make sense here as the progress loss wouldn't care which side you played. It's easy to get paranoid when you main one side, it's showing here.

  • Only killers have been targeted for me so far.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    Well if you weren't a one sided main, you'd lose your progress on Survivors as well. Your point really doesn't make sense here as the progress loss wouldn't care which side you played. It's easy to get paranoid when you main one side, it's showing here.

    I've actually been playing more survivor recently than killer. I'm higher rank as survivor too.

  • @Perelie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/496984#Comment_496984

    I've actually been playing more survivor recently than killer. I'm higher rank as survivor too.

    Never heard of people only losing one side progress myself, so I honestly figured you only played Killer to only bring up that progression being loss. With such a grindy game, it's truly something to fear.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/496987#Comment_496987

    Never heard of people only losing one side progress myself, so I honestly figured you only played Killer to only bring up that progression being loss. With such a grindy game, it's truly something to fear.

    The grind is exactly why I'm annoyed. It wouldn't bother me so much if they allowed me to revert to how I was before, but support are super stingy with bloodpoints for some reason and they gave me far less than I had earned. They refuse to give any more.

  • I've never even heard of losing progress, period.

  • i've lost progress pretty recently; p3'd my laurie, the next day she was back to p2 level 40 or something. it happens to both sides

  • Don't worry, as killer you'll have tons of ultrarare addons

  • Oh my god, for the last time, DEVS DO NOT HATE KILLER


    This is a save error


    Just go report it on support.deadbydaylight.com

    (I believe that is the website)