Improve graphics of generators
I’d like that to happen Since it’s easy to see the pixels of the generator. A little touch up/time invested in making them a little less pixelated would be appreciated
thank you for reading ^_^
I’d like that to happen Since it’s easy to see the pixels of the generator. A little touch up/time invested in making them a little less pixelated would be appreciated
thank you for reading ^_^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this.
They look like something that came from a PS1 game. (might be a little bit over exaggerated, but still)
I dont second this.
The game is already way too resource-demading for the mapsizes and graphics it offers. I want more optimisation first.
Wanting optimizations first doesn’t mean this shouldn’t happen ;)
Always noticed this as well, but personally, I don't find it that noticeable , and couldn't care one way or the other.
It's weird because the issue is that generators don't use texture filtering like everything else does. However on very specific maps, they do. It's been like this since beta and I have no idea why since giving them texture filtering wouldn't really impact performance.