How to penalize DC'ers
Something i feel the Developers should get on is the DC problem. Capcom had this problem with Street Fighter V Season 1 as there was a 70% disconnect ratio at that particular time so it was really bad. They fixed it and now dc's are very rare because of the penalization they implimented (500 points per dc which is alot and big)
How do you punish intentional dc's? For every DC you (The Survivor or Killer) go down 1 Rank. If it happens twice within an hour you go down 2 ranks!
Problem solved!!!!!!
Comments
Rank does not matter and people would abuse this to face new players
Ah! Putting that into account, you get an hour ban and 25% of your bloodpoints deducted
@Edilibs People will still DC because people have maxed out characters...
Ironic since how it works now, disconnecting prevents you from losing pips/rank.
@darktrix not true because I dc'd to try it out and I still lost two pips
You have to...well I don't know if it's my place to say, but you have to do something else really easy, so easy like restarting your game easy, or something. I've reported it in bugs before, at this point I think it's just a feature. I also play PC if that makes a difference.
@darktrix maybe since I play on console