HOWDY THERE
I'm bored.
Decided to [Bad Word that rhymes with Hit] post. Also I wanted to copy @pootis_Bear. Fite me >_> -prepares wheelchair-
I'm bored.
Decided to [Bad Word that rhymes with Hit] post. Also I wanted to copy @pootis_Bear. Fite me >_> -prepares wheelchair-
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
epic post
@KillermainBTWm8 Very much so.
Well might aswell start useless conversation in here.
@KillermainBTWm8 There is always the Entity's Hangout.
True
This is an epic gamer moment
Hakuna matata
whats with the picture under every of your posts?
it's pretty obnoxious
@drunky26 It's the Legion Calling Card.
A few months ago I (accidentally) started a Legion movement, and then it stopped as of 2 or three months ago. :'(
I will sue you
@pootis_Bear le Gasp