I Love Killing Survivors

Survivors: nErF nOeD

Killers: Well then maybe could we nerf MoM? It has absolutely no counte-

Survivors: DELETE LEGION

00186034-1A88-4AF7-9F8B-E06916AA42F5.jpeg


Comments

  • well besides MoM will get nerfed but Noed not so doesnt really makes sense, does it?

  • MoM will get nerfed with all the bias killer posts here.

    But, why do you need to counter it? Hit them one more time!


    Legion...meh, I just hate that he/she can see you when in frenzy even if your hiding, seems to defeat the purpose of the game a bit.

  • Mom never needed a nerf you killers just want it to be because you're too lazy to make another. Get over it. Look where ds got you. Can't dribble anymore with ds now can ya? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

  • Most survivors don't actually want NOED nerfed there is a difference from a forum troll posing as a survivor main and an actual survivor main. Most are actually reasonable but forum trolls will pose as survivor mains since survivors in the past and in some cases now have some strong stuff that can screw the killer with no counterplay.

  • @NoxiousOnnyyxx said:

    Mom never needed a nerf you killers just want it to be because you're too lazy to make another. Get over it. Look where ds got you. Can't dribble anymore with ds now can ya? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

    DS is perfectly fine now. Dribbling was something of the past and I like it that way. MoM doesn't have counter play until its effect on the game has been used. The aura is too little of a drawback for a perk this powerful.

  • I feel like a fair trade off for MoM instead of the aura reading, just put the survivor into broken for x amount of time like deliverance, that makes late game MoMs easier to counter.

  • Yes, flood my post with bias opinions

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Most survivors don't actually want NOED nerfed there is a difference from a forum troll posing as a survivor main and an actual survivor main. Most are actually reasonable but forum trolls will pose as survivor mains since survivors in the past and in some cases now have some strong stuff that can screw the killer with no counterplay.

    you raise a good point, I agree

  • @EnviouSLAY said:

    I feel like a fair trade off for MoM instead of the aura reading, just put the survivor into broken for x amount of time like deliverance, that makes late game MoMs easier to counter.

    That’s something I could see being reasonable

  • $.png

    I, also, enjoy killing survivors.