Spirit is OP
See title.
See title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mindgame youself so i will say she ok for A tier killer
She has counters.
Hide, Iron Will, know when she's phasing.
Lots of hard counters, she's fine.
She's probably even the epitomy of one of the most balanced killers in the game next to Huntress.
Best killer on console IMO, difficult to use, has counters, not overpowered at all.
Not everything that's good is OP.
This is a joke?
instead of whining in forums maybe git gud?
Perhaps come up with an actual reply and reasoning instead of repeating the same old over used line "Git Gud" or perhaps your a "My boi" or "Change my mind" person.
In what way do you think shes op?
Well, you have received exactly zero answers supporting your statement, so far.
That alone should tell you something.
Other than Prayer Beads I'd say she's fine. She's strong in the hands of a good killer. Weak in the hands of a bad one. I feel this is perfectly balanced (aside from the previously mentioned Prayer Beads).
I don’t have much problem with spirit myself (100% survivor main). Based on your pfp (I’m just assuming) you’re saying she is OP from your experience as her, am I correct?
PC or Console?
They can be very different things. PS4, Nurse is the easiest to get away from. PC...not as much
@Tensor I play on PS4, most Nurse players deffo don’t know what they’re doing but I was referring to spirit.
I know, I was just curious as platform can make the killer vary.
FYI, The title was a troll to get bites. Spirit is fine.
@Tensor glad you think spirit is fine. :) Yeah, platforms do change a lot.
Legion on the other hand...... :)
Oh noes!! What about Nea? ;)