QOL changes

These are only suggestions which I feel would be really good for dbd.

1. Hide survivors names until after the match has been completed.

This is to avoid targeting or dodging.

2. Show any swf teams after the game ends.

A lot of people want this. Understanding if your facing a full swf or team of solo players will help you improve at the game.

3. Punish DC's more heavily

Lose items, points and short time ban also. When dedicated servers come in this will be easier to track.

4. Give survivors the option to give up if they are getting slugged as the last survivor. Award killer the hook and sacrifice points.

Only if they are the last survivor. Just to stop bleed out slugging and end game slugging. I was going to include killers in this but they can stil get kills at the end if survivors are dumb.

An example of this was a boosted nurse I faced the other day who didn't hit anyone the whole game and then basically stood still giving up. But one survivor got arrogant and she actually downed them and they died on hook.

5. Speak with steam/consoles and make agreements to hide a players name from other players.

After point 1 is done this would be next. Currently you can find out which player your facing as killer before the game starts. This makes survivors dodge or bring instaheals depending on if the know the killer is a good or bad player.

6. Allow people to match different cosmetic pieces together before buying.

I personally want to see how different legion masks work with different cosmetics but I currently can't do that.

7. Save custom perk builds.

8. KYF should have more custom mutations.

Let people have fun the same way other multiplayer games do. Let survivors be 1 hit down, multiple killers, more/less gens and change speeds.

These don't include perk or killer balancing. Would love to hear any other ideas to improve this game.

Comments

  • Players should be free to dodge players who they've played with before and know are toxic...

  • I like everything but number 1. That should never happen. I want to be able to avoid playing with/against people I consider to be a**holes.

  • @Bravo0413 and @dnj510 I feel like people become more toxic depending on if they know you or not.

    I know I have like 3 or 4 people who are just toxic if they get me in a lobby. Dont know why but they just are.